9 miles - 20 minutes
Seattle offers many attractions and points of interest worthy of a visit. Getting there from Bellevue is easy by car over either the I-90 or State Route 520 floating bridge or by bus from the Downtown Bellevue Transit Center or one of several park and ride lots.
Top Seattle destinations include Seattle Center, the Seattle waterfront and Pike Place Market. While you're there you might consider hopping a ferry to Bainbridge Island or Bremerton to check out the views of mountains and sea from the water.
- Get wild at Woodland Park Zoo
- Visit Seattle Center and the Space Needle, Pacific Science Center, Chihuly Garden and Glass and MoPOP (formerly EMP Museum).
- Check out the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Visitor Center to experience how the foundation and other organization are trying to address some of the world's biggest challenges.
- Explore the Seattle Waterfront, Seattle Aquarium, and the Olympic Sculpture Park.
- Eat or shop your way through Pike Place Market.
Seattle, WA 98101
(P) 206-625-1900 (TF) 888-5TH-4TIX