The cornerstone of the Visit Bellevue Washington (VBW) program is participation of local and regional businesses looking to attract travelers to their services. VBW Affiliates have the opportunity to:
- Advertise in the Bellevue Washington Visitor Guide at a lower "affiliate" rate. Click here for the current media kit.
- Participate in cooperative sales and marketing programs.
- Access convention digest listings of upcoming city-wide conventions and events.
- Promote your business to convention groups.
- Participate in media relations and media visits.
- Use Visit Bellevue Washington marketing assets (VBW logos, graphics, photography) in proprietary marketing efforts.
- Post your organization's events on the Bellevue Events calendar.
BECOME A VBW AFFILIATE
Who should affiliate with the Visit Bellevue Washington (VBW) program?
Any business interested in attracting leisure travelers to their service will benefit from the VBW Affiliate program. This includes businesses and organizations that want to attract visitor spending including, but not limited to, retailers, restaurants, hotels, museums, golf courses, sightseeing and tour operators, theatre and performance groups and venues, and wineries.
- Bellevue Businesses and Organizations that provide goods and services targeted to leisure or convention travelers.
- Regional Businesses beyond Bellevue city limits. Regional attractions are part of our strength, and delivering connected experiences is integral to establishing Bellevue as a fun and desirable destination. To better address the interests of the leisure and convention travel market, regionally proximate businesses outside of the city are an important component of the Visit Bellevue Washington Affiliate program.
ANNUAL AFFILIATE FEES:
- $200 for Bellevue based businesses.
- $100 for Bellevue based Non-Profits 501(c)3
- $300 for businesses based outside of Bellevue.
- $150 for Non-Profits 501(c)3 based outside of Bellevue
- Stay up to date on VBW Activities $50