Tourism Spotlight Registration
You are invited to attend Visit Bellevue Washington's biennial Tourism Spotlight event. This interactive, educational event will provide the latest destination statistics and information about what's new and exciting in Bellevue and beyond. Also, you'll hear insights about travel and tourism trends impacting our city, the Pacific Northwest and destinations around the world. Click to register now!
Tuesday, May 16 | Meydenbauer Center
Education Sessions (optional): 10:00am-11:30am
Bellevue Tourism Tradeshow and Networking: 11:00am-12 noon and 1:15pm-2pm
Luncheon: 12 noon-1:15pm Cost: $45/individual | $40/person if 5 or more register together $320/reserved table of 8
Education Session: How to Pitch Your Story to the Media
- This optional education session is for those members of your team who are responsible for getting the word out about your organization or business and making contact with the media.
- The format will be a rotating roundtable discussion where attendees will meet in small groups with representatives from 425 Magazine, 425 Business, KING5, The Seattle Times, Hip Travel Mama, GreenRubino Public Relations and others.
- Registration for this session is limited to first 50 to sign up. Attendees must also register for the luncheon.
Education Session: Bellevue 101
- This optional education session is for members of your team who answer questions from visitors, those who are new to Bellevue, and those who are interested in adding some new Bellevue facts to their trivia repertoire.
- Ever wondered how the city of Bellevue got its name? Or how many coffee shops and cafes are located in the downtown core? Or what new shops, eateries, businesses and hotels are coming to Bellevue in 2017? Whether you're new to Bellevue or just need a refresher course to answer the questions you receive from visitors and customers, this is the workshop for you.
- Registration for this session is limited to the first 75 to sign up. Attendees must also register for the luncheon.
Networking and Bellevue Tourism Tradeshow
- Arrive early for registration, networking and the Bellevue Tourism Tradeshow. Bellevue hotels, restaurants, area attractions and other visitor-facing businesses will have the opportunity to register for the tradeshow. Learn more about Bellevue visitor attractions and tourism businesses while you make valuable connections in your local community!
Tourism Spotlight Luncheon
- Keynote Speaker Richard Bangs presents Bellevue - A View to Adventure.Bangs, an entrepreneurial pioneer in travel, digital media, e-commerce and other frontiers, is an award-winning author and one of the fathers of modern adventure travel.
- Presentation of the latest destination statistics, visitor profiles and a preview of the year ahead.
- The ever popular prize drawings!
- Leave inspired and energized by the growth and tourism possibilities our great city has to offer.
Who Should Attend?
- We encourage anyone interested in Bellevue tourism to join us at this event. Community and business leaders, managers, sales and marketing teams, concierges, and front line managers of restaurants, hotels, and attractions are particularly encouraged to attend.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-450-3732.
Thank you to our Corporate and Convention & Visitor Partner Affiliates