Why Meet in Bellevue?
We know meeting planners have many options when it comes to locations for meetings and conventions, so why should you choose Bellevue? Here are the top reasons we think Bellevue is a great choice for your next meeting.
Bellevue is a Vibrant, Modern, and Emerging Destination
- Located in the heart of Seattle's tech scene, Bellevue is a place where innovators connect.
Central Location in the Seattle Area
- Bellevue is centrally located in the Puget Sound region providing easy access for your attendees arriving from the area, or flying in to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport just 17 miles away.
Get the Attention your Group Deserves
- Your group of 1,500 to 3,000 attendees is perfectly sized to be a city-wide convention in Bellevue so you're sure to get the attention and focus your group expects.
- We offer many options for group off sites as well as pre-and post-convention tours of some of the region's top attractions.
2,800 Downtown Hotel Rooms
- 4,900 hotel rooms, 2,800 in downtown Bellevue within an easy walk of Meydenbauer Convention Center and major shopping, dining, and entertainment venues.
Clean, Safe and Walkable
- Bellevue's compact downtown is receives a Walkscore rating of "very walkable."
- Bellevue recently ranked 9th on the list of safest US cities.
Meeting Space Options
- Total City-wide meeting space of 250,000 sq. ft. including the recently renovated Meydenbauer Convention Center (54,000 sq. ft.) and downtown hotels is a perfect fit for groups of up to 3,000.
Meet in Bellevue Handout
For more information about the benefits of meeting in Bellevue and how Visit Bellevue Washington can assist you along the way, view our Meet in Bellevue Handout.Let us know if you'd like to come for a site visit! We'd like to show you around.