Wake up to a weekend in Bellevue...
Maybe you've found yourself with an extra day during your business trip to explore the Pacific Northwest, or perhaps you're looking for a relaxing getaway but just have a free weekend to escape the hustle and bustle. No matter what your weekend needs may be, Bellevue, Washington has it all.
The spacious downtown is home to beautiful hotel properties with favorable weekend rates after the city's thriving corporate business during the week has died down. World-class shopping, chef-owned restaurants and bars abound in Bellevue's walkable downtown core, where within a block or two you can go from a fine dining experience to a provocative exhibit at Bellevue Arts Museum to a leisurely stroll through a local park. Want to see more of the region? Bellevue is conveniently located at the center of the Western Washington universe. Take a short drive west to Pike's Place Market in Seattle for the day, or northeast to Woodinville for an afternoon of wine tasting, or a little further east for a scenic mountain hike among glacier lakes and stately evergreens.
Take a look at the weekend itineraries below to create your perfect weekend getaway in Bellevue, or contact us at Visit Bellevue Washington for more custom trip ideas and must-sees!
For the Outdoor Enthusiast:
- The Best Urban Hikes in Bellevue: Have you tried Urban Hiking? Come for the weekend, pack some picnic supplies and explore.
- Tee Time in Bellevue: Stay in Bellevue and golf to your heart's content at these stunning local courses.
- One Day Road Trips - See the National Parks: Did you know you can visit some of Washington's most recognizable National Parks with an easy day-trip from Bellevue? Here are a couple of our favorite one-day visits. Don't forget your camera!
For the Urban Traveler:
- Bellevue's Live Music Scene: Get a feel for our local music scene and the diversity in genre and culture that Bellevue has to offer.
- For a Rainy Day: We find that there's almost MORE things to do when it drizzles in Bellevue.
For the Culinary & Wine Guru:
- Mouth-Watering Farm to Table Dining: Our chefs take pride in highlighting local Pacific Northwest flavors. You're in for a treat in Bellevue!
- All Things Wine Tasting: Experience the thriving local wine culture in Bellevue with wine and dine tours, must-visit tasting rooms in the neighboring wine country of Woodinville, and more.